Trading Profile: Tesla Motors, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles and advanced electric vehicle powertrain components. It offers Tesla Roadster, an electric sports car. The company markets and sells its vehicles directly to consumers through the phone and Internet, as well as through its network of Tesla stores. It operates 18 Tesla stores located in Boulder, Chicago, Los Angeles, Menlo Park, Miami, New York, Newport Beach, San Jose, Seattle, Washington, D.C., Copenhagen, London, Milan, Monaco, Munich, Paris, Tokyo, and Zurich. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
»»» Detailed Company Profile & ChartTesla Motors Inc current day financials: 2023-12-03 04:54:28pm
|Symbol||Name||Purchase price||Last Price||Change||% Change|
Recent TSLA News from Yahoo Finance & Seeking Alpha
Tesla Vs. BYD 2023: TSLA Near Buy Point After Cybertruck Event; China Price War Slams Rival »
Tesla stock is near an early entry after the Tesla Cybertruck event. BYD is set to seize the BEV crown, but shares have dived on China EV price war fears.
Tesla Dug Its Own Grave With the Cybertruck. Or Did It? »
In this week's video, I cover need-to-know news items related to Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) during the week of Nov. 27. Today's video will focus on Tesla's sales numbers in China and Europe, the Cybertruck event "flop," a new giant Tesla energy project, and a look at Tesla stock from a technical analysis standpoint.
These 3 Stocks Might Be Getting a Little Too Expensive »
With the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq Composite Index having risen by double-digit figures in 2023, some investors might be thinking that things are starting to get a bit frothy in the market from a valuation perspective. Let's take a closer look at Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG), and Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), stocks that have crushed the market in 2023. Apple shares have climbed 45% this year, a gain that is fully attributable to its price-to-earnings (P/E) multiple expansion.
1 Growth Stock to Buy and Hold in a Market Downturn: Examining Tesla's Resilience Beyond EV Dominance »
In the turbulent seas of economic uncertainty, Tesla emerges as the growth stock to buy and hold for a resilient future.
15 Biggest Countries that Qualify for the Green Card Lottery »
In this article, we will explore the 15 biggest countries that qualify for the Green Card Lottery. You can skip our comprehensive analysis and proceed directly to the 5 Biggest Countries that Qualify for the Green Card Lottery. The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, commonly referred to as the Green Card Lottery, is an initiative that […]
Older Archived News Tesla Motors Inc
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Closed Down After Raising Price of Autopilot Feature.
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Down, Wins Approval for $2.6 Billion SolarCity Deal.
- Tesla (TSLA), Salesforce Top Forbes List of Most Innovative Companies, Apple Left Off.
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Up, Wins Approval for $2.6 Billion SolarCity Deal.
- Elon Musk Personally Finances SolarCityâ€™s Bond Offering (TSLA, SCTY).
- Hereâ€™s How the New Teslas Stack Up Against Bugatti, Lamborghini, and Ferrari.
- Tesla's Newest Model S: 0 to 60 in 2.5 Seconds.
- Tesla Upgrades Battery Pack in Appeal to Sports Car Enthusiasts.
- Tesla Unveils the Worldâ€™s Fastest Production Car: 0 to 60 in 2.5 Seconds.
- Musk Adds More Powerful Battery to Tesla Models.Load More News...